Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Part 2.....Second day in Brookings

Our second day in Brookings.....we had lots of fun. We started the day early. John and Jonah left around 7am to go down to the harbor and do some crabbing. They caught about 30-40 crabs, but nothing big enough to keep. While the boys did that, us girls went to the Festival of Arts at the harbor, a big outdoor craft fair. It was tons of fun and I really enjoyed spending the time with my mommy (Brianna slept through the whole thing). Afterwards, we met up with the boys again and all went to Pelican Beach for a picnic and some fun. Tim rode his horse up and down the shore....what a life!! Mom, Brianna and I relaxed in the sun and the kids (John and Jonah) played in the water. It was a really great time!!!! Then, after some relaxing at the house, we went out for some clam chowder at the harbor...yummy. After dinner, the boys went crabbing again while Mom, Tim, Brianna and I went for ice cream sundaes!!!! What a perfect day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment